EMMY® GALA 2022
HILTON SAN FRANCISCO UNION SQUARE
6pm Emmy® Reception, Photos & Wine Tasting
7pm Dinner Show And Awards Ceremony
After two years of Zoom interviews, remote meetings and virtual galas, the NATAS Board of Governors is thrilled to invite you back, in person, to our 51st Annual Northern California, Reno and Hawaii Emmy® Awards Gala.
Back by popular demand, we’re returning to the Hilton San Francisco Union Square for an elegant pre-show reception and complementary wine tasting followed by a four-course sit-down dinner awards show.
2022 GALA FEATURES
As we honor the best work our region has to offer, we’ll be sipping some of the region’s best wines.
We will begin the evening with an elegant pre-show reception and complementary wine tasting, courtesy of our featured wineries.
Then, as you sit down for a four-course dinner show, you’ll enjoy our signature red wine, Earthquake Cabernet Sauvignon from the Michael David Winery in Lodi, and our signature white wine, Lightpost Winery’s Award-Winning Chardonnay Santa Cruz Mountains.
After walking off the stage and onto the red carpet, Emmy® recipients will be handed a celebratory glass of Bubbly from the Santa Clara Valley’s Guglielmo Winery.
To make the evening just a little sweeter, each table will also be treated to some of Reno’s finest chocolate thanks to a generous donation from Dorinda’s Chocolates in Reno!
If you’d like your region to be represented, or know a business that would like to be featured at this year’s Gala, it’s not too late!
(Contact our Gala chair here)
This year, we will be asking each nominee to submit a 30-second clip from their entry to play as they approach the stage. There will be no taped speeches.
AT THE GALA
Each in-person recipient will give two live acceptance speeches: a 30-second on-stage speech, and a longer red carpet speech to follow.
Courtesy of our production partners San Francisco Media Group, this year we will be clipping each acceptance speech and uploading them to the @EmmySFTV Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube pages so you can share your acceptance speeches with your family, friends and followers! Check your social media notifications.
IMPORTANT: Before nominations are announced on May 11, please be sure to log into Emmy® Express and update your member info with your Facebook Page, Instagram and Twitter handles so we can share your #EMMYSF posts and tag you in your Emmy-night speech.
Individual Tickets Include:
- Pre-show reception & wine tasting
- Four-course meal with wine
- Reserved seating for the gala dinner show
- Member Perk: Members may purchase up to an additional nine guest tickets at the member rate.
- NOTE: NATAS cannot guarantee preferred seating arrangements for individual ticketholders. Groups of nominees and colleagues with individual tickets may be seated at separate tables.
Preferred Seating Table-of-Ten Reservation Includes:
- Ten tickets with the above amenities.
- Guaranteed seating at the same table
- Preferred table location
- Two celebratory bottles of Champagne
- The SF Hilton Union Square is offering a limited number of preferred rate rooms to NATAS, however reservations must be made by May 21.
- This year many of our board members and nominees are planning to stay at the Hilton so book early before the discounted rooms sell out!
- Use this link: https://book.passkey.com/go/51stAnnualNCAEmmyAwards
Valet Parking $25
- The SF Hilton is offering discounted valet parking to Emmy® Gala guests
- (NOTE: Does not include overnight parking)
Program Salutation Order Deadline May 18 Link to specifications
As we honor the best in local media with the prestigious Emmy® Award, Program Salutations offer TV stations, production companies, family and friends a unique opportunity to recognize and congratulate nominees and chapter members for everything from retirements, to outstanding work and career achievements.
Emmy® Program Ads also offer local businesses a unique opportunity to display their products and services in front of some of the region’s most influential media professionals in an elegant black-tie environment.
Ad placement opportunities range from $300-$2,000. Half-page ads or larger also receive placement in the monthly NATAS Off Camera newsletter.
Good luck to all of our entrants!
Nominations will be announced on May 11 on the emmysf.tv website, and we’ll see you June 11 for the 51st Annual Northern California, Reno and Hawaii Emmy® Awards Gala.