NATAS MEMBERS – FREE HEADSHOTS
Interested? Write to us at the Chapter office at email@example.com.
FIRST HEADSHOT SESSION – SATURDAY, MARCH 4, 2-5 PM, LANEY COLLEGE, OAKLAND
BART Station: Lake Merritt Station
Fill out a NEW Member Application online: New Membership Application
Returning Members can Renew Membership here.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP is a privilege extended to those actively engaged in television who make direct contributions to the industry such as executives, producers, performers, announcers, newscasters, technicians, writers, directors, artists, designers, photographers, and editors, among others. Active (voting) members must have been engaged in the profession of television for at least one year to be approved by the Membership Committee.
Professional members work in the television community:
- at broadcast stations
- at cable and satellite companies
- as independent television producers and consultants
- in academic communications departments
- as marketing specialists
- as performers or in creative crafts positions
- as creators of video content for the web
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP is offered to those who are interested in and support the advancement of television but cannot be classified in the designated professional categories.
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP is offered to those who are enrolled in accredited telecommunications courses at area colleges or universities.
LIFE MEMBERSHIP honors Chapter Presidents at the completion of their term of office.
- Free or Discounted Admission to networking events, seminars, workshops, product demonstrations, luncheons, and other Academy activities.
- Discount on Emmy® Award entry fees and Gala.
- Cinema Club – Special preview and first-run movies, FREE for you and a guest.
- Off Camera Newsletter – News and information from the San Francisco / Northern California, Reno, and Hawaii area television communities emailed to you directly every month.
- “Motion Picture, TV, and Theatre Directory” – Complimentary copy
- JOB BANK – A free service from The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
Annual Dues (January 1 – December 31)
|San Francisco/San Jose/Sacramento||$120||$75|
|Student (no increase)||$15||$15|
Pay for two years and save 5%! Three years save 10%!!